Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
powerquilter™ 1600 Long Arm Quilting Machine
The perfect machine & table for free-motion quilting
Convenient Financing at Checkout
Quilt large projects with room to spare
Professional results in a 16" (406 mm) stationary longarm quilting machine and table, designed with built-in tools for extra precision.
At A Glance
- Built-In Optical Stitch Regulation
- LED Lighting & Project Tools
- Extra Large Machine Space
- 4-Thread Spool Stand
- Stand-Alone Bobbin Winder
- Get A Demonstration In Store
- Have a qualified trade-in?
All the project tools you need are directly on your screen. Track how much time you've worked on a project, see how many stitches a project or technique takes, and more.
4-Thread Spool Stand
Easily switch between colors in a project by having the next color ready to go on the 4-thread spool stand.
Stand-Alone Bobbin Winder
Wind bobbins while stitching on the machine so you always have a bobbin ready when you need it. Comes included with your machine.
Fast Sewing Speed
Complete your projects in no time with stitching speeds up to 2,100 stitches-per-minute.
Built-in diagnostic tests help determine what may need servicing before seeing an authorized service technician.
Conveniently activate the Needle Up/Down function to stop with the needle down in your fabric or in the up position.
Sewing Space (Needle to Tower)
Needle Up Down
Max Sewing Speed
Start Stop Button
Bobbin Thread Sensor
# Included Accessories
- Large capacity M-Size Bobbin
- High 2,100 stitches/minute speed
- Visit a PFAFF store location for an in-person demonstration and to purchase this machine.
- 36" x 31.75" Non-Stick Table (91.4 x 80.6 cm)
- Bobbins (5)
- 3/32 wrench
- Bobbin case
- 2 mm hex wrench
- 2.5 mm hex wrench
- 3 mm hex wrench
- INSPIRA needles size 100/16 (pack of 10)
- Thread tray and thread mast
- Lint brush
- Open-toe foot (ruler foot installed)
- Pen oiler
- Bobbin Winder
- Power cord
Registration activates machine warranty and updates.
Need More Help ?
We are at your service. Click below to contact us, see FAQs or find a menu of self-serve support. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!