Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
PART # 821256096
Square Feet Set
Specialty type: Quilting
Achieve straight seams while piecing on your quilt frame
A set of two presser feet is all you need to achieve consistent seam allowances of either 1/4" or 1/2".
At A Glance
- A set of 2 presser feet that allow you to achieve perfectly straight seams
- 1/4" presser foot is ideal for cotton fabrics
- 1/2" presser foot is best for thicker fabrics such as minky or high loft batting
(tap letter to learn more)
powerquilter™ 1600, 1650
To attach the Square Foot:
1. If another presser foot is on the mount, use the 2.5mm hex wrench to loosen the mounting screw far enough that you can slide the foot off of the mount.
2. Slide the chosen foot onto the mount. The opening on the side of the foot lines up with the mount’s screw hole. Push the Square Foot up as far as it will go.
3. Ensure the foot is centered over the hole in the needle plate and that the needle is centered in the foot. Then fully tighten the screw with the 2.5mm hex wrench.