Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
PART # 820988096
Open Toe Free-Motion
Specialty type: Quilting
A clear view of your working area
Excellent for wonderful free-motion sewing and quilting as well as stippling and free-motion embroidery.
At A Glance
- Vertical and horizontal markings make following designs a breeze
- Spring action keeps the fabric from lifting with the needle as you sew
- Extra-large opening in front and transparent foot provide an optimal view of your work
1. Disengage the IDT™ system.
2. Remove the presser foot holder, and attach the Open Toe Free-Motion Foot to the presser foot holder bar. The pin should be on the needle clamp screw.
3. Press the Open Toe Free- Motion Foot on firmly from behind with your index finder and tighten the screw.
4. Lower the feed dogs.
5. Select a straight stitch.
6. Keeping an even speed, manually move your fabric. Remember, because the feed dogs are lowered, you must move the fabric manually. For even stitches, move your fabric in a smooth, even motion.