Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
PART # 821255096
Specialty type: Quilting
Easily glides around dimensional elements on a quilt
This curved presser foot is ideal when working with appliqués, surface embellishments, or other dimensional elements on a quilt.
At A Glance
- A curved shape, which glides over any sort of surface embellishment
- Helps to prevent the edges of the quilt top flipping when stitching edge to edge designs
- Easy to attach or remove from the machine
(tap letter to learn more)
powerquilter™ 1600, 1650
To attach the Glide Foot:
1. If another presser foot is on the mount, use the 2.5mm hex wrench to loosen the mounting screw far enough that you can slide the foot off of the mount.
2. Slide the Glide Foot onto the mount. The opening on the side of the foot lines up with the mount’s screw hole. Push the Glide Foot up as far as it will go.
3. Ensure the foot is centered over the hole in the needle plate and that the needle is centered in the foot. Then fully tighten the screw with the 2.5mm hex wrench.