Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
PART # 821367096
Elastic Foot for admire™ 1000 Overlock Machine
Specialty type: Mending & Alterations
Easily insert elastic as you sew
Guides and stretches narrow elastic as you sew it to fabric. Great for sewing activewear, lingerie and other elastic insertion techniques.
At A Glance
- Simutaneously stretch and guide elastic as you sew
(tap letter to learn more)
- admire™ 1000 Overlock Machine
1. Set the overlock machine for the desired stitch.
2. Loosen the screw at the front of the Elastic Foot to release the tension on the roller.
3. Insert the elastic into the foot.
4. Snap on the foot and pull the elastic until it reaches behind the foot.
5. Tighten the tension screw to stretch the elastic.
6. Turn the handwheel to sew the first few stitches to secure the elastic.
7. Place the fabric under the foot and sew both the elastic and the fabric together.
8. Check the stitch and adjust the tension if necessary.
Note: To adjust the stretch of the elastic:
• Turn the tension screw to the right for more stretch.
• Turn the screw to the left for less stretch.
• Be careful not to stretch the fabric while sewing.