Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
PART # 821432096
Cut-a-Way Light Stabilizer 15" x 25 Yards
Specialty type: Embroidery
Soft, non-woven stabilizer with strong, even consistency that provides permanent stability
PFAFF® Cut-A-Way is a soft, non-woven stabilizer with strong, even consistency that provides permanent stability. It is ideal for dense embroideries with a large number of stitches. Cut-A-Way stabilizer is recommended for medium to heavy weight woven fabrics as well as unstable fabrics such as knits, denim, linen and fabrics with an open-weave. Cut-A-Way Light is for light stitch count designs such as on unstable fabrics such as knits, denim, linen and fabrics with an open-weave.
- Cut a piece of Cut-A-Way stabilizer large enough for the selected hoop (hoop dimension plus at least 1” on all four sides).
- Hoop Cut-A-Way stabilizer and fabric without stretching the fabric as you hoop. • Stitch the embroidery.
- Trim the excess stabilizer away as close to the outer edge as possible.
- Follow normal care instructions for washing and drying, according to fabric type.
- Press with medium heat iron.