Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
PART # 820883096
Clear 1/4" Quilting Foot for IDT™ System
Specialty type: Quilting
1/4" pivot guides & clear visibility
This Quilting Foot is great for joining pieces of fabric because it gives clear visibility when sewing 1/4", 1/8" and 3/8" seams. The red lines indicate 1/4" pivot points in front of and behind the needle.
At A Glance
- Clear foot design
- 1/4" pivot point guide
- Sew 1/8", 1/4" or 3/8" seams
(tap letter to learn more)
for IDT™ system
1. Place two pieces of fabric right sides together.
2. Select straight stitch, stitch length 2.5.
3. Engage IDT™ system.
4. Place the fabric under the presser foot.
5. When using 1/8" seam allowance, guide the fabric along the inner edge of the toe. When using 1/4" seam allowance, guide the fabric along the outer edge of the toe. When using 3/8" seam allowance, guide the fabric along the outer edge of the foot.
6. To pivot 1/4" from the end of the fabric, stop sewing when the fabric edge reaches the first red mark on the foot.