Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
PART # 821423096
Aqua Magic Stabilizer 15" x 10 Yards
Specialty type: Embroidery
Up to 30% Off Accessories & Notions
Spend $100 on accessories & notions, get 20% Off. Spend $250, get 25% Off, or Spend $500 or more, get 30% Off. (see discount in your shopping cart).
A soft fabric-like stabilizer that dissolves easily in water
PFAFF® Aqua Magic is a soft fabric-like stabilizer that dissolves easily in water. Aqua Magic is ideal for any application that requires 100% of the stabilizer to be dissolved away. Because PFAFF® Aqua Magic stabilizer rinses away completely, it will leave your project soft and pliable, not stiff.
For free standing lace, emblems and 3-D appliqué pieces, cut Aqua Magic stabilizer large enough to fit in hoop (hoop dimension plus at least 1” on all four sides). Hoop one or two layers of Aqua Magic making sure it’s taut in the hoop and embroider the design. Several layers of Aqua Magic are needed for more dense designs or thicker thread weights. You can use as a stiffener by not completely rinsing out all the stabilizer. When used with fabric, place Aqua Magic under fabric, tighten both layers in hoop. Perfect for Cutwork designs.
- To remove the stabilizer when the embroidery is complete, cut away all large pieces.
- Submerge embroidery in plenty of very warm to hot water
- Move around continuously in hot water bath to remove any remaining fibers.
- Keep submerged for at least 10 minutes in hot water bath.
- Rinse thoroughly with very warm water. Repeat process if needed for dense stitching or heavier fabrics.
- Place item on flat surface until thoroughly dry