Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
PART # 821427096
In-R-Form Plus™ Batting 36" x 30 Yards
Specialty type: Embroidery
Fusible on both sides
In-R-Form Plus™ Batting is an ultra-strong, professional batting alternative. Can be used anywhere batting is used. Replace the single layer batting in your favorite pattern with a single layer In-R-Form and sew just as you would with traditional batting. Fusible to fabric on both sides of the batting. Made of polyester.
At A Glance
- Easy to sew, even with multiple layers
- Adds volume to sewing projects
- Offers the resilience of polyester foam
- Ideal for handbags, accessories, table runners, crafts and quilts
- Fusible on both sides
- Use a steam iron only, hand steamers will not permanently bond batting to fabric.
- Set iron to wool setting.
- Place In-R-Form Plus on the wrong side of the fabric, turn over and cover with the second piece of fabric wrong side down.
- Fuse by covering one side of fabric with a damp cloth. Press with moderate pressure for 8-10 seconds or until all the fabric is fused to the batting. Flip the construction over and repeat on the other side.
- Let fabric cool completely before checking bond. Repeat pressing if necessary.
- For fusing only one side of In-R- Form Plus, place Teflon ironing sheet or parchment paper under fusible batting, apply fabric wrong side down and fuse as outlined above.
- Not recommended for triacetate, seersucker or most types of rainwear.