Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
PART # 820248096
Zipper Foot For IDT™ System
Specialty type: Mending & Alterations
Purchase This Item Through Your Favorite PFAFF® Store
Snaps on left or right!
The Zipper Foot is your most important tool for perfectly stitching a zipper in place. Its design allows you to sew next the the edge of the zipper teeth for a professional finish.
At A Glance
- Snaps onto the left or the right side of the sewing foot ankle
(tap letter to learn more)
K* except SMARTER BY PFAFF™ 260c, 160s, 140s
Centered zipper (concealed on both sides):
1. Overcast the seam allowances. Join the fabic layers, right sides together, with a standard stitch up to the zipper insertion mark.
2. Baste the remainder of the seam closed. Press seam open.
3. Baste the zipper in place, centering the zipper teeth along the basted seam line and with the zipper pull extended beyond the top of the garment edge.
4. Attach the Zipper Foot to your machine.
5. Position edge of Zipper Foot close to teeth of zipper and move the needle to stitch approximately 1/4" - 3/8" (6 - 10 mm) away from center seam line. Stitch along both sides and across bottom of zipper with a straight stitch.
6. Remove basting stitches.