Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
PART # 820920096
Three Hole Yarn Foot for IDT™ System
Specialty type: Garments
Embellish with decorative cords or yarn
Embellish your project with different types of decorative cords or yarn, using 9 mm stitches. The Three Hole Yarn Foot guides the cords or yarn through the openings in the front of the foot and back through the groove under the foot.
At A Glance
- Use with a variety of decorative cords or yarn
- Creates beautiful braid embellishment as your machine stitches over the cords or yarn
- Use regular or decorative thread
(tap letter to learn more)
for IDT™ system
1. Thread your machine with a regular sewing thread or decorative thread on top and regular sewing thread in the bobbin.
2. Select a 9 mm decorative stitch. Decorative stitches that use forward motion work best (Avoid stitches with too much backward motion.)
3. Thread the decorative cords or yarn into the holes from the top of the foot, using the Yarn Threader, prior to attaching the foot onto the sewing machine.
4. Make sure the cords or yarn slide easily through the openings. (If the yarn is too thick it will create too much tension and the feeding might be affected.)
5. Snap on the Three Hole Yarn Foot.
6. Engage IDT™ system.
7. Place the threaded cords or yarn under the presser foot with a 5 cm (2”) tail.
8. Place a tear away stabilizer underneath the fabric and place your fabric under the presser foot.
9. Sew carefully, not too fast. If your machine has a speed control reduce the sewing speed to easily guide the fabric and yarn as you sew.