Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
PART # 821414096
Dissolve-a-Way Stabilizer 12" x 25 Yards
Specialty type: Embroidery
Medium-weight water dissolvable film for topping or for stabilizer-only hoop embroidery
PFAFF® Dissolve-A-Way is medium-weight water dissolvable film for topping or for stabilizer-only hoop embroidery. PFAFF® Dissolve-A-Way used as a topper keeps the nap of fabrics from peeking through embroidery stitches and adding a flatter surface for stitches or embroidery.
Dissolve-a-Way used as a topper keeps the nap of fabrics from peaking through embroidery stitches and adding a flatter surface for stitches or embroidery. It’s a must for terry cloth, velvets, corduroy, pile, fleece and any napped material.
Improves embroidery applications on uneven surface such as Pique knits, course weave fab rics, “bumpy” fabrics or textures such as ribbons, yarns, thick threads or woven fabric strips. Use as stabilizer-only in hoop for fine lace embroidery, single fabric layer appliqué, or 3-D thread/yarn decorative stitched pieces.
- Method One is to place Dissolve-A-Way on top of fabric then hoop normally and embroider.
- Method Two is to hoop fabric first, place piece of Dissolve-A-Way on top, secure with basting stitch before beginning embroidery process.
- For lace, appliqué or 3-D texture piece, hoop 1-2 layers of Dissolve-A-Way stabilizer. Pull stabilizer edges gently to tighten and secure in hoop. Be careful not to stretch film as you tighten.
- When completed, tear away as much of the film as possible.
- Removal of remaining is best in a warm water bath, soaking for several minutes. Move item around in water continuously. Repeat until completely removed.
- Rinse in warm water. Dissolve-A-Way can be removed also by medium to heavy steam, or moisten and blotted away with a sponge,
- Place item on flat surface until thoroughly dry.