Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
PART # 821137096
creative™ Bobbin Case
Specialty type: Mending & Alterations
Create beautiful bobbinwork easily
Create beautiful bobbin work, also called reverse decorative stitch embroidery. Depending on the type of decorative thread you are using for your projects, there are different ways of working with the PFAFF® creative™ Bobbin Case.
At A Glance
- Easily alter the tension for thicker threads
- Works with both yarn and narrow ribbon
- Use with decorative stitches to create beautiful bobbin work
(tap letter to learn more)
- creative icon™ 2, creative icon™
- performance icon™
For heavy or specialty threads:
Wind the bobbin with the decorative thread slowly. Place the bobbin in the PFAFF® creative™ Bobbin Case. For less texture, use finer specialty threads and adjust the bobbin tension screw, if needed, so the thread pulls evenly and has a slight tension. Put the bobbin in the creative™ Bobbin Case and pull the specialty thread into the bobbin tension.
For heavier yarns and textured specialty threads:
Wind the bobbin evenly clock-wise by hand. Put the bobbin in the Bobbin Case. For the most textured bobbin work, do not pull the heavy thread or yarn into the bobbin tension, but go directly into the bypass slot. To bring up the bobbin thread, hold the needle thread, and turn the handwheel towards you.
1. Thread the top with regular sewing thread.
2. Use the recommended size needle for your fabric.
3. Snap on the presser foot 2/2A or 8.
4. Place the right side of the fabric facing down and place Tear Away Stabilizer on top.
5. Select stitches where the density is loose. Experiment with the straight stitch, zigzag and decorative stitches. Increase the stitch length for best results.
6. Select slow speed and stitch at an even speed.
7. Increase needle thread tension slightly if needed.