Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
PART # 821376096
Specialty type: Quilting
Never unthread your machine to wind a bobbin again
Easy, one-touch bobbin winding with automatic shut-off when the bobbin is full.
At A Glance
- Portable and compact design allows you to easily take it anywhere
- Designed for use with PFAFF® Bobbins
(tap letter to learn more)
1. Open top cover by pulling up on lock tab.
2. Lift up spindle to fully extend position
3. Place spool of thread onto spindle
4. Follow directional arrows and wind thread through eyelet adn around thread tension disk.
5. Pass end of thread through the hole in bobbin, insert bobbin onto bobbin winding shaft, and twist bobbin gently until spring on shaft clicks into place.
6. Make sure bobbin bar fits between top adn bottom rims of bobbin.
7. Press "on" button to start.
8. Bobbin automatically stops winding when full.
Note: Only use the provided power adapter and insert into the side power port of the bobbin winder or use 4 AA batteries (not included).