Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
PART # 820213096
Open-Toe Applique Foot for IDT™ System
Specialty type: Mending & Alterations
Purchase This Item Through Your Favorite PFAFF® Store
A clear view of your working area
Perfect for appliqué and other sewing applications that require an unobstructed view of your sewing area.
At A Glance
- Produce beautiful appliqué quickly and easily
- Use with a pin-stitch or a shell edging program to achieve an appliqué with the look of hand-sewn overcasting
(tap letter to learn more)
9 mm, for IDT™ system
1. Cut the appliqué pieces to shape without any seam allowance or press under seam allowance using a template for materials that fray easily.
2. Iron paper-backed fusible web onto the design. Tear the paper backing away and iron the appliqué fabric onto the base material.
3. Attach the Open-Toe Appliqué Foot for IDT™ system (if available on your machine).
4. Select a stitch and guide the design edge along the inner edge on the right side of the foot to assure even seams along the edge. Use pattern mirror if needed. This also hides the straight stitch in the shadow of the seam for a hand-sewn look.