Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
PART # 820221096
4 mm Rolled Hem Foot for IDT™ System
Specialty type: Mending & Alterations
Purchase This Item Through Your Favorite PFAFF® Store
Easily create a quick rolled hem for medium weight fabric
Quickly sew a 4 mm hem for a clean, durable edge.
At A Glance
- Hem light to medium weight fabrics
- No need to pre-iron fabric edges
- Great time-saver for sewing clothing, home decor projects and more
(tap letter to learn more)
for IDT™ system
1. Select a straight stitch, snap on the Rolled Hem oot and engage the IDT™ system (if applicable on your machine). If needed, press only the beginning of the hem to 4 mm wide. Place it flat in the groove under the foot and sew a few stitches. Lower the needle into the fabric to hold it in place. Raise the presser foot and pull the cut edge of the fabric into the scroll of the hemmer. Lower the foot and continue sewing while holding the cut edge up in front of the foot.
2. Do not allow fabric to run under the right half of the presser foot.
TIP: Hem crisp fabrics with a straight stitch. Hem soft fabrics with a zigzag stitch that just encases the width of the hem. (Sharply curved areas are not suitable for this type of hemmer.)